Masta Wu compliments G-Dragon and iKON's B.I's star quality and musicality

Masta Wu complimented fellow hip-hop artists G-Dragon and B.I during an interview on held at the YG Entertainment building.


When he was asked, "Is there an agency hoobae whom you think is a great artist?" Masta Wu then said, without missing a beat, "G-Dragon."

See also: TOP dancing GOOD BOY 

Masta Wu added, "I often feel that G-Dragon is really great. He is so close to me so I forget about it, but at times I realize, 'He is no joke.' G-Dragon is someone who has both star quality, and musicality."


He also expressed his affection for B.I, iKON's leader, "There are so many talented artists in addition to G-Dragon in the agency as well though. B.I is also a musician who I have high expectations for. He is good at producing, and is also good at rapping. So I'm very excited to see his future."

Via Allkpop

0 comments